If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick and Easy Kale is for the kale skeptic and kale lover alike. It's sweet and savory, and oh so easy to make! —Rachel (Simple Seasonal)
- 5 cups coarsley chopped kale
- 1 cup sweet vidalia onion, diced
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1. Wash your kale and coarsely chop. Also, dice your onions and add both to a large pan.
- 2. Add the garlic powder and the vegetable broth to the pan and simmer your kale until all of the liquid is steamed off. This will take about 20 minutes.
- 3. Before serving mix in 2 teaspoons of olive oil or butter.
- 4. And tada! Tasty kale that’s not in the least bit bitter, and is every bit sweet and delicious!