If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was never a fan of “healthifying” anything, I always preferred eating things in moderation, but many of my friends started asking me for recipes that fit their special diets so I decided to give it a go and I came up with these muffins. When I put these in the oven, I was hesitant at first, but they actually turned out quite incredible. Fluffy, not to sweet and perfectly satisfying. —Dania Kazah
- 1 cup Oatmeal
- 1/4 cup Flour (whole wheat, all purpose, quinoa, oatmeal, any kind of flour works well)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Bananas (mashed)
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup (Honey works as well, and if you have neither you can use pancake syrup, which doesn’t fall under the healthy category but who’s watching)
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix EVERYTHING together.