If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Need a new vegetable soup recipe? Try our Ratatouille Soup recipe. A delicious soup for a chilly fall day.
- 1/4 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing, divided
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 cups chopped peeled eggplant (1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- 3 cups 25%-less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Aged Grated Cheese
- Heat 2 Tbsp. dressing in large saucepan on medium heat. Add onions; cook 5 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add eggplant, zucchini, peppers, garlic and remaining dressing; mx well. Cook 5 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes; cook 15 min. or until tomatoes are softened, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in broth; bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low 15 min. or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Blend soup, in batches, in blender until desired consistency. Return to saucepan. Stir in cheese; cook 2 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.