If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: make 20 macaroons
pinches sea salt
cups unsweetened, shredded coconut ( 8 oz - 250 g )
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line the baking sheet with a parchment paper.
- Combine the egg whites, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl. Whisk until the egg whites and sugar are combined.
- Add the coconut to the egg white mixture and stir.
- With wet hands or small ice cream scoop shape the coconut mixture into small balls. Space them an inch apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake the macaroons 15-20 minutes.
- Let the macaroons cool on the baking sheet. (macaroons will be crispy)
- Store the cookies in airtight containers. (macaroons will become soft)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut