If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 pound asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1-2 inch stick (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces fresh ricotta
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon preserved lemon, small dice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- black pepper, freshly ground
- chili flakes (optional)
- Wash and clean asparagus and zucchini, slice and put on the side.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 11x9 inch baking pan with parchment paper, make sure paper go up on the sides to or just lightly grease a baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, preserved lemon, salt, pepper, baking powder, chilli flakes, bread crumbs, ricotta and Parmesan cheese, add asparagus and zucchini.
- Pour into the pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes. After 40 minutes turn the oven off and let strata sit for 10 more minutes. Serve with salad.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff