If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A very refreshing, tangy take on a Moscow Mule. The bourbon adds sweetness and depth while the tart kumquats keep it fresh tasting! —Jenny Goycochea
- 3 Kumquats, halved plus more for garnish
- 15 Blueberries, plus more for garnish
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- 2 dashes Agnostura bitters
- 4 ounces Bourbon
- 6 ounces spicy Ginger Beer, such as Cock n Bull
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- Muddle together the kumquats, blueberries, and simple syrup until everything is crushed. Let the mixture sit for a few moments. Add bourbon, bitters and ice. Shake vigorously for 5 seconds.
- Fill a collins glass with ice. Pour bourbon mixture through a fine mesh strainer into the glass. Top with ginger beer. Garnish with mint, sliced kumquats and blueberries.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks