If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 cups sweet potato puree (or sub squash/pumpkin)
- 2 cups amaranth, cooked
- 2 cups swiss chard, chopped
- 1/3 cup purely elizabeth original oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- coconut oil (as needed for frying, roughly 2-3 tbsp)
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and combine well.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium to high heat.
- Scoop out ¼ cup patties and place on skillet.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes per side. Serve