Author Notes: A simple, refreshing take on a classic Margarita. This drink is a cult favorite in Paleo and Crossfit circles, but everyone will love it! —Camilla Maybee
juice and pulp of 1 lime
club soda to taste
zest of 1 lime
- For the lime salt, blend salt and lime zest and spread on a plate.
- Moisten the rim of a rocks or wine glass with a little water, then dip into salt.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the tequila, lime juice, and club soda.
- Shake to blend. Pour into glass and drink.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks