If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple, refreshing take on a classic Margarita. This drink is a cult favorite in Paleo and Crossfit circles, but everyone will love it! —Camilla Maybee
- juice and pulp of 1 lime
- 2 shots tequila
- club soda to taste
- zest of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup salt
- For the lime salt, blend salt and lime zest and spread on a plate.
- Moisten the rim of a rocks or wine glass with a little water, then dip into salt.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the tequila, lime juice, and club soda.
- Shake to blend. Pour into glass and drink.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks
More Great Recipes: Cocktails