If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a homemade slush puppy really. Fabulously bright pink, heady with raspberries and with a sharpness from the lime. Oh and did I mention there is a drop of rum in there too... These are so delicious that their frozen state is almost essential to stop you gulping them down too fast. Could there be a better start to dinner? —Anna May
Serves 1 but easily doubled, tripled etc
- 100g or 1 cups frozen raspberries
- 30ml or 2 tablespoons white rum
- 60ml or juice of 1 lime
- 15ml or 1 tablespoons sugar syrup
- Put the all the ingredients in a jug and whizz with a hand blender. For greater quantities you could use a blender. Makes 1 gloriously pink cocktail.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks