If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Traditional brunch favorite spiked with notes of pickled beets and citrus. —Chrissy
- 2 cups fresh squeezed tomato juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup pickled beet juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Cholula hot sauce
- 4 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons smoked Spanish paprika
- 6 shots vodka
- 3 shots Grand Marnier
- Parsley, to garnish
- Olives, to garnish
- Orange wedges, to garnish
- Pickled beets, to garnish
- Smoked paprika and black pepper, for the rim
- Pour some smoked paprika and coarse black pepper onto a small plate. Rub the juicy side of an orange wedge along the lip of a pint glass. Roll the outer edge of the glass in the paprika and pepper until fully coated. Fill with ice and set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice. Shake gently and strain into the prepared glass. Garnish with an orange, olives, picked beets and parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks