pounds (600g)boneless pork cutlet, 1/2 inch thick
ounces mix mushrooms, sliced
cup garlic butter
cup white wine
tablespoon seasoning mix
sea salt and black pepper
ounces Gigli pasta or any short pasta
- Season cutlet with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a heavy frying pan. Add the cutlets, and cook for about 2 minutes. Turn and brown the other side.
- Put the cutlets on the plate and keep warm.
- In the same pan add mushrooms, garlic butter, seasoning and wine, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add pork cutlets and enough water just to cover, cook on medium heat for 30-40 minutes.
- Put dry pasta in, but make sure you have enough liquid that everything is covered, stirring occasionally so the pasta doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan. Cook for 8 minutes, take off the stove and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- If you are cooking the pasta separately, thicken the sauce with 1tbs cornstarch mixed with 2-3 tbs water and added to pork and mushrooms. Cook for additional 5 minutes.