If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1.3 pounds (600g)boneless pork cutlet, 1/2 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 10 ounces mix mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup garlic butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon seasoning mix
- sea salt and black pepper
- 8 ounces Gigli pasta or any short pasta
- Season cutlet with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a heavy frying pan. Add the cutlets, and cook for about 2 minutes. Turn and brown the other side.
- Put the cutlets on the plate and keep warm.
- In the same pan add mushrooms, garlic butter, seasoning and wine, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add pork cutlets and enough water just to cover, cook on medium heat for 30-40 minutes.
- Put dry pasta in, but make sure you have enough liquid that everything is covered, stirring occasionally so the pasta doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan. Cook for 8 minutes, take off the stove and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- If you are cooking the pasta separately, thicken the sauce with 1tbs cornstarch mixed with 2-3 tbs water and added to pork and mushrooms. Cook for additional 5 minutes.