If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Shockingly refreshing, and delicious without the gin as well. —Cookie
Cucumber, agave syrup, lemon
- 2-4 large, crisp cucumbers, or enough to make about two cups of juice. A thin skinned variety is preferred such as English or hothouse. If you are using regular garden cucumbers, peel off most of the skin.
- 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice for each cucumber
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- Juice the cucumbers into a container with a large opening, such as a bowl or large mixing cup.
- Add agave and lemon.
- Place the container in your freezer until the froth on top freezes a bit, then scoop off the inch or so of frozen froth.
- 4-5 shots Hendrick's
- Add Hendrick's Gin, stir well, and chill.
- Serve with garnish of cucumber slice or mint leaf.