If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When that summertime sun is beating down and you need to quench your thirst, grab these kitchen staples to mix up a drink that'll help you put those feet up, and relax. —KnochKnoch
- 2 ounces Rittenhouse Rye
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 8 splashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 handful Blueberries
- 1 sprig Mint
- 1/2 cup Soda Water
- Add the lemon juice, bitters, blueberries, mint, and maple syrup to a glass, and muddle them in the soda water for one minute, or until fragrant and combined.
- Strain the muddled soda water into a highball glass that is outfitted with a large ice cube, and top with Rittenhouse Rye.
- Stir in a circular motion for one minute, or until the contents are adequately chilled.
- Top off your drink with an additional splash of soda water (to taste), and garnish with a lemon twist.
More Great Recipes: Cocktails