If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So tasty, So green, So clean, So good for you. —food-alovestory.com
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 2/3 cup Flaxseed Oil
- 1/3 cup Brazil Nuts
- 1/3 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 cups Fresh Cilantro, packed
- 4 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Fennel or Asafoetida
- dashes Cayenne
- Bragg's Liquis Aminos or Miso paste, to taste
- 2 teaspoons Dulse, optional
- Blend the cilantro and flaxseed oil in a blender, until the cilantro is chopped. Add the garlic, nuts, seeds, dulse, lemon juice, ghee and spices. Mix until it becomes a smooth paste. Add a splash of Bragg's and stir.
- Store in dark glass jar if possible and refrigerate.