If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love root beer but it is always too sweet for me. (Ditto the iced Thai tea I have had here.)Thai tea flavor reminds me a little of root beer, so i thought to combine the two,which has the effect of lessening the sweetness of the root beer, and not needing any sweetness in the tea! It's a very refreshing drink and lacks the guilt that comes with ice cream! —LE BEC FIN
- 1 tablespoon thai tea leaves(no dairy or sugar)
- 1 cup whole or 2% milk, or Half and Half
Root Bear Float
- 1 cup thai tea from above
- 1 cup root beer
- plenty of ice cubes
- Bring to boil milk or cream. Turn off heat. Add thai tea leaves. Cover and let steep a few hours. Strain through fine strainer and reserve thai tea.Chill til cold.
- To a glass or mug, add ice, root beer and thai tea. Stir well.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks