If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Remember: Smoothies are not beverages, they're meal replacements, so keep their nutrition facts in mind when considering your overall diet plan. If you're looking for a breakfast on the go, this quick smoothie does the trick. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/grapefruit-pick-me-smoothie —Healthline
- 1 large Ruby red grapefruit, juiced
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 6 tablespoons protein powder
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks