If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Vegan, and gluten free chocolate chip cookie dough filling to be eaten between cookies, after hours, or with a broken heart. —TheWholeTara
Makes 8 mini sandwiches
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1.5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a food processor pulse all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips. Process until it reaches the consistency of chunky peanut butter, adding water as needed to separate the cashews.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and fold in the chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Once cooled, spread the mixture between the cookies and enjoy.