If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Guilt-free enough for breakfast and sweet enough for dessert. —Purdy Grub
- 16 ounces Coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons Honey
- 2 teaspoons Matcha powder
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Chia seeds
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup Fresh fruit
- In an airtight container, combine the coconut milk with 2T of honey, vanilla, matcha powder, and chia seeds.
- Refrigerate for a day or two, until the chia seeds have made a nice pudding
- Scoop yogurt, topped with the remaining honey into a nice dish.
- Add chia pudding and fruit on top.