small yellow zucchini
cup olive oil
fresh herbs and garlic (optional)
In This Recipe
- Wash and clean vegetables.Cut into even pieces.
- Toss them with a olive oil.
- Grill vegetables on the very hot grill for 3-4 minutes, do not overcook.
- When they are cooked spread them on a baking sheet to cool them faster.
- When cool, cut into small bite-size pieces.
- Grilled vegetables are delicious at room temperature, you can go and grill them 2-3 hours before serving.
- just before serving to add salt and fresh herbs and garlic if you are using. For fresh herbs, I like fresh rosemary, thyme and basil.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore