If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
small yellow zucchini
cup olive oil
fresh herbs and garlic (optional)
- Wash and clean vegetables.Cut into even pieces.
- Toss them with a olive oil.
- Grill vegetables on the very hot grill for 3-4 minutes, do not overcook.
- When they are cooked spread them on a baking sheet to cool them faster.
- When cool, cut into small bite-size pieces.
- Grilled vegetables are delicious at room temperature, you can go and grill them 2-3 hours before serving.
- just before serving to add salt and fresh herbs and garlic if you are using. For fresh herbs, I like fresh rosemary, thyme and basil.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore