If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: a few weeks ago, i went to the one of a kind show in toronto and went a little maple crazy! maybe it’s the canadian in me, but i love maple syrup.. so when i saw maple mustard, maple butter, maple bbq sauce i had to have it all. instead of simply using the syrup and butter on pancakes, i wanted to incorporate it into my baking. maple oatmeal muffins drizzled with maple butter! it makes for the perfect snack or grab and go breakfast on busy weekday mornings. —modest marce
Makes 12 muffins
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1 egg (leave out egg to make vegan)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk (can substitute regular milk)
- maple butter (for drizzel)
- preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- in the bowl of a stand mixer mix oil, raw sugar, maple syrup and egg until well combined.
- add vanilla and milk.
- sift in salt, flour, baking powder and quick oats until just combined.
- fill greased muffin tins leaving a little bit of room at the top. bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- let cool before drizzling with maple butter. note: if you do not have maple butter, you can make a glaze using maple syrup and icing sugar.