If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I enjoy this with tarragon and smoked salt roasted salmon fillets.
And a glass of Pinot Grigio! —Daniella
- 2 handfuls Broccolini
- 2 handfuls Green beans
- 2 cups Baby spinach
- 1/2 cup Chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup Millet
- 1 tablespoon Macadamia nuts
- 1/2 tablespoon White sesame seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon Black sesame seeds
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Cook millet using equal parts water by absorption or in your rice cooker.
- Cut broccolini into thirds and green beans in half. Steam until just tender.
- In a skillet toast nuts and seeds with sea salt to taste.
- Once all prepared gently toss all ingredients in a salad bowl and season with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff