If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Classic chunky Greek salad vegetables and feta combined with leafy kale and a lemony vinaigrette. Between the crunchy fresh veggies, creamy cheese, and savory cooked quinoa, the multitude of flavors will make you forget you are enjoying that famous almighty healthy kale. —Megan Peck Cooks
- 1/4 pound kale, stems removed, leaves shredded or chopped
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked per package instructions
- 3 Persian cucumbers, sliced
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup mixed or kalamata olives
- 1/2 a medium orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 a medium red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Massage kale under cold water by rubbing leaves together. Dry thoroughly. Place kale in a large bowl and toss with cooked quinoa. Add sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, diced bell pepper, sliced onion, and feta cheese. Toss well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice and mustard. Add olive oil, a little at a time, whisking thoroughly to emulsify. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour over kale salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.