If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A fragrant and vibrant pesto that packs your potatoes with a proper punch. Also, any leftover pesto is great with grilled chicken or fish. —Thai Me Up Kitchen
Makes 100ml of pesto
- 500 grams new potatoes
- 65 grams Thai basil leaves
- 20 grams coriander, leaves and stems roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 green bird's eye chilli
- 5 grams mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon neutral flavoured oil, such as rapeseed/canola
- In a pot of slightly salted water, boil the potatoes for about 15 minutes or until tender.
- In the meantime, whizz the rest of the ingredients in a food processor until nice and smooth.
- Drain the potatoes thoroughly, add 2-3 teaspoons of pesto and toss to cover evenly. Allow the pesto to sit on the hot potatoes for a minute or two to let the flavours soak in before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff