If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This vegan spread is great to serve with baked wonton chips at a party, and also makes a delicious wrap filling. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/edamame-spread —Healthline
- 10 ounces bag frozen edamame (soy beans), cooked in salted water according to package directions
- 1 small knob fresh ginger root, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons cooking water
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- Simmer the frozen edamame in salted water.
- Drain, saving 3 tablespoons cooking water.
- In a blender, puree everything together until smooth.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff