If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: 1 stock
cup grated Parmesan cheese
tablespoons garlic powder
cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, beat egg and set to the side.
- Pour the oil in a skillet and put on high heat.
- Mix cheese, garlic, salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Dip one piece of asparagus at a time in the egg and generously coat with Parmesan mixture. Repeat until all asparagus is covered.
- Make sure the oil is hot enough just to crisp the coating, it needs to be hot so the mixture does not come off.
- Crisp the coating on all.
- Place the crisped asparagus in a foil lined baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff