Makes: 1 stock
cup grated Parmesan cheese
tablespoons garlic powder
cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, beat egg and set to the side.
- Pour the oil in a skillet and put on high heat.
- Mix cheese, garlic, salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Dip one piece of asparagus at a time in the egg and generously coat with Parmesan mixture. Repeat until all asparagus is covered.
- Make sure the oil is hot enough just to crisp the coating, it needs to be hot so the mixture does not come off.
- Crisp the coating on all.
- Place the crisped asparagus in a foil lined baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff