1. Using a spiralizer, spiralize the daikon radish on a medium setting (the setting will vary based on the brand of spiralizer you use) and toss in a mixing bowl with 2 Tbsp lime juice. Refrigerate until you’re ready to use.
2. In a small bowl mix together all of the dressing ingredients until creamy and thick, and then set aside.
3. Prep green onions, cilantro, and peanuts for topping and set aside.
4. Prep your edamame, red pepper, and baby corn. Preheat a pan with 2 tsp peanut oil over medium high heat for 1 minute. Add your vegetables to the pan and cook for 3 minutes. Your vegetables should be lightly blackened, but not completely cooked through.
5. While your vegetables are cooking, toss the peanut dressing in with the daikon radish noodles until they are evenly coated and then divide among 4 plates.
6. Top each plate of daikon noodles with the hot, stir-fried veggies. Garnish with fresh green onions and cilantro and serve warm.