If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Peanut and Daikon Radish Noodle Salad is a warm Thai salad made from spiralized daikon. It's sweet, spicy, savory, crunchy, and full of bright flavor. —Rachel (Simple Seasonal)
- 1 pound daikon radish
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups frozen and shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups diced red pepper
- 1 15 oz can baby corn, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1/3 cup green onion, finely diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1. Using a spiralizer, spiralize the daikon radish on a medium setting (the setting will vary based on the brand of spiralizer you use) and toss in a mixing bowl with 2 Tbsp lime juice. Refrigerate until you’re ready to use.
- 2. In a small bowl mix together all of the dressing ingredients until creamy and thick, and then set aside.
- 3. Prep green onions, cilantro, and peanuts for topping and set aside.
- 4. Prep your edamame, red pepper, and baby corn. Preheat a pan with 2 tsp peanut oil over medium high heat for 1 minute. Add your vegetables to the pan and cook for 3 minutes. Your vegetables should be lightly blackened, but not completely cooked through.
- 5. While your vegetables are cooking, toss the peanut dressing in with the daikon radish noodles until they are evenly coated and then divide among 4 plates.
- 6. Top each plate of daikon noodles with the hot, stir-fried veggies. Garnish with fresh green onions and cilantro and serve warm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad