If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Everyone wants to be healthier and eat more greens. This is a fun way to eat “pasta” that has no carbs! It’s all zucchini! So yummy and healthy, you won’t even know the difference! —Always A Twist
- 3 pieces Medium thickness zucchinis, spiralized (or julienned into long strips on a mandolin)
- 1 cup Grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 pieces (cloves) Garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup Frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons Sundried tomatoes (I use the ones from Trader Joes in oil, but you can use any brand)
- 3 pinches Salt
- 2 pinches Crushed red pepper
- Heat oven to 350F. Place tomatoes mixed with 1/2 the chopped garlic, olive oil, a pinch of salt and fresh cracked pepper into an oven safe dish. Roast tomatoes for 12-13 minutes.
- Heat a pan and add sundried tomatoes with oil.
- Add garlic to this and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Next, add frozen corn and saute for an additional 4-5 minutes on medium flame (or until corn is cooked through).
- Add zucchini to pan along with salt and crushed red pepper (according to taste), and mix with tongs lifting zucchini strands to make sure the corn mixture gets incorporated; cook together for 2-3 minutes for a more al dente texture, or 4-5 minutes for a softer spaghetti texture.
- Plating: Place zucchini spaghetti into a plate or bowl and place half of the roasted tomatoes on top of each zucchini portion.
- Garnish with a few torn basil leaves if desired and a few shaves of Parmesan or Grana Padano cheese.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff