If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you’re taking this salad to work, you’ll want to keep the spinach separate from the dressing. Otherwise, it will wilt too much. Toss the remaining ingredients in the dressing and seal that in a separate container. When you’re ready to eat simply toss together!
Cooking tip: Arthritis-fighting food: extra virgin olive oil, persimmons (beta cryptoxanthin), garlic, and spinach (beta-carotene) This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/persimmon-and-pear-salad —Healthline
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 ripe persimmon, sliced
- 1 ripe red pear, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 6 cups baby spinach
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together the first five ingredients. Add the persimmon and remaining ingredients and toss well to coat. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Family's Best Thanksgiving Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff