If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Usually used like a vegetable, avocados are actually a fruit and adapt well to desserts. Sweet enough for kids and fancy enough for company, this pudding will always make you feel like you're indulging. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/avocado-pudding-cups —Healthline
- 2 avocados, sliced in half and pitted
- 3 tablespoons roasted, unsalted soy nuts
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Scoop out the avocado flesh and leave the skins to the side.
- Mash the avocado with the rest of the ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop back into the skin halves in four equal portions. Chill covered to prevent discolouration and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff