If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An incredibly easy vegan soup that is perfect for spring. —The Hungry Hutch
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends removed and chopped
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 quart unsalted vegetable stock
- black pepper
- olive oil, for drizzling
- sunflower seeds, for serving
- Add the onions, asparagus, cauliflower, and vegetable stock to a large pot and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until the vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and blend until smooth either in a traditional blender or with an immersion blender. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour into bowls, drizzle with olive oil, and garnish with sunflower seeds for some texture.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff