If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Addicting, creamy, Mexican inspired green condiment. Slather it on tacos, scrambled eggs, or chips. Great with everything from grilled fish or vegetables to Al Pastor. —olive
- 5 cleaned tomatillos, halved
- 1 avocado, halved
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 green chili (serrano or jalapeno), cut in half
- 2 pinches salt, or more to taste
- Blitz everything in a food processor until creamy. Adjust salt. Use a Serrano chili or Jalapeno depending on the level of heat you want, remembering that each chili varies in heat level. For less heat remove the seeds of either chili before blitzing.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff