If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 6 ounces thinly sliced snow peas
- 1/4 sweet onion thinly sliced (optiona)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Slice snow peas and onion.
- In a small bowl mix lime juice, tahini, honey, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Toss all together and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Shaved Salad
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff