If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The sweetness of the butternut squash balances the tomato beautifully and makes for a smooth, rich sauce. My favorite is to serve it four cheese ravioli but it works well with most pasta. —Claire Smith
- 1 Onion
- 8 ounces Diced Pancetta
- 2 cups Butternut Squash Puree
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 29 ounces Diced, Canned, Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Dried, Mixed Italian Herbs
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Finely chop the onion and garlic and fry with the olive oil in a skillet over a medium heat until soft and brown.
- Add the pancetta and continue to cook until the meat is cooked through and starting to crisp up.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and gently simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.