If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So delicious you can skip the dressing if you want —Claire Smith
- 3 cups Brussels Sprouts
- 1 Carrot
- 1/4 Sweet Onion
- 8 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
- Slice the sprouts lengthways and grate the carrot.
- Thinly slice the onion and mix all the vegetables together.
- Mix the sugar, vinegar, pepper and mayonnaise together and stir into the vegetables.