If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ready for a quick dinner? Here you go. These Thai meatballs are quick to make but don't lack anything in flavor. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice, dry
- 1 pound ground pork
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, grated
- 4 scallions, sliced thin, green and white parts separated
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 15 ounces can coconut milk
- 1/2 pound baby bok choy, stem removed and leaves separated
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, quartered
- Prepare jasmine rice according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, combine ground pork, half the garlic, half the ginger, scallion whites, breadcrumbs, and salt. Mix well with hands and roll into 16 meatballs.
- In a medium skillet, heat canola oil over medium high heat. Brown meatballs on all sides, about 6-8 minutes total. Transfer meatballs to plate.
- Add more oil if needed, then add remaining garlic and ginger to skillet until fragrant. Stir in red curry paste and cook for 1 minute. Stir in coconut milk and mix until curry paste is dissolved. Lower heat to medium and bring to a simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Add meatballs and bok choy leaves to skillet and cook until meatballs are fully cooked through and bok choy has wilted slightly, about 5 minutes. Stir in scallion greens.
- Serve meatballs over rice, topped with cilantro and a lime wedge on the side.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pan Dinner