If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Moist, tart, sweet and chocolatey, completely gluten-free, low carb and fairly low in sugar for a cookie! You could substitute almond flour for the hazelnuts if you prefer. —Claire Smith
- 4 ounces Hazelnuts
- 3 ounces Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 ounce Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 ounces Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 6 ounces Raspberries
- 4 ounces Chocolate Chips (60% cocoa or higher)
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Grind the hazelnuts in a food processor.
- Blend in the butter, sugar and egg.
- Add the cocoa powder, baking powder and milk and mix.
- Add the raspberries and either continue to blend with the food processor or mix by hand. It depends if you prefer the raspberries to be smoothly mixed in or to have pieces of fruit in the finished cookie.
- Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Grease or line a baking sheet and blob the mixture onto it, about 1 1/2 tablespoons of mixture per blob. Squash the blobs with the back of a spoon to flatten them into discs about 1/2" thick.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes and then leave to cool completely before removing from the tray.