If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This a delicious vegetable soup with loads of healthy things like kale. Super easy to make using ready made vegetable stock with cubes and water. —myfoodpassion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 carrots
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 zucchini
- 1 packet 16 oz cannellini beans
- 4 ounces kale or other type cabbage
- 4 ounces sugar snaps
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 sprig thyme or basil leaves
- Finely chop the onion, dice the carrots, celery and zucchini. Grate the garlic clove. Chop the kale. Rinse the cannellini beans in cold water, drain. Cut the sugar snap peas in half, lengthwise. Heat up some olive oil in a dutch oven or large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add celery, carrot, galic and onion and cook until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add stock and bring to boil and then pour in zucchini and kale. Cook on medium-low heat for about 7-10 minutes. Stir from time to time. Add beans and thyme leaves, cook a further couple of minutes until the beans are heated through. Just before serving add the sugar snaps. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve and decorate with some basil leaves.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff