If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These granola bars are packed with fiber and healthy ingredients, and have no refined sugar. The banana lends a nice natural sweetness to the bars and helps bind them together, while the addition of buckwheat adds an extra crunch. Perfect for breakfast or snack time! —Laura
Makes 10 bars
cups quick cooking oats
cup raw buckwheat groats
tablespoons hemp hearts
extra ripe bananas
tablespoons raw honey
tablespoons almond butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add dry ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Into the same bowl, pour in pureed banana, honey and almond butter and stir until all ingredients are moistened
- Add in raisins and continue stirring until everything is fully incorporated.
- Spoon batter into a 9x9 square baking tin and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until top is firm and edges are golden.
- Allow to cool in the pan on a rack and then slice into bars
- Store in an airtight container.