If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Guacamole is my simple and healthy go to snack. With my secret ingredient, ground coriander, this recipe is bound to become one of your favorites. —Fallon Graham
Makes 1 1/2 cups of guacamole
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Tomato, diced
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 1 Jalapeno, diced with half the seeds removed
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, miced
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons Ground Coriander
- With a fork, mash the avocados to your favorite guacamole consistency.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the avocado.
- Add the tomato, red onion, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro, salt, chili powder, and ground coriander. Stir to combine and evenly distribute the ingredients.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with tortilla chips.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff