If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious creamy and spicy dip that can be used as a dip or a spread! —Raihana Remtulla Mulla
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 ounces jarred jalapeno peppers and the juice
- 16 ounces frozen spinach (squeezed dry)
- Start by putting the cream cheese in a food processor then add the jalapeno peppers and the juice blend it a little then go ahead and add the lemon pepper, onion powder, and the garlic powder as well as the squeezed spinach, blend all the ingredients one more time till everything has combined. Do a taste test to make sure it is perfect for you, spread on crackers, sandwiches , or just use it as a dip for vegetables and pretzels! Enjoy!
More Great Recipes: