If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pesto possibilities are endless! My version combines the unique garlicky flavor of ramps with the earthy tones of parsley. —onetinyspark
Makes 6 oz.
- 2 cups ramp leaves
- 1 cup parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Let the pesto sit in the fridge for a couple of hours so the flavors can meld before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff