If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A healthy version of hummus without the tahini but with a splash of lemon, a perfect Spring dip. —claire
ounces bag of frozen sweet peas boiled for two minutes
cup grated parmesan
tablespoons lemon juice*
tablespoon olive oil
teaspoon minced garlic
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon onion powder
- Boil peas on stove for two minutes
- Reserve 1/2 cup of water and drain peas.
- Put lemon juice, parmesan, olive oil and seasoning in bottom of food processor.
- Add peas and 2 tablespoons of water and puree. Continue to add water, one tablespoon at a time, until peas are smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Fridge 4 hours before serving. Best served with grilled flatbread or pita.
- *More or less lemon juice may be used depending on your taste.