If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cooking tip: When cutting the iceberg lettuce, take care to leave the core intact. This will help keep the leaves together so they won’t fall apart on the grill. For an extra special touch, throw a handful of soaked wood chips onto the coals 5 minutes before grilling. —Healthline
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce
- olive oil cooking spray
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- chives, chopped (optional)
- Whisk together first three ingredients. Set aside.
- Cut lettuce in half and each half into 3 wedges. Lightly spray with cooking spray and grill over medium direct heat, 1 minute, turning once. Place 1 wedge on a plate, drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with tomatoes and chopped chives. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff