If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Healthy, delicious and easy to make at home. —Sister's Cooking Factory
Makes 1 quiche
- 180 grams spelt flour
- 0.5 teaspoons salt
- 80 grams butter
- 6-8 tablespoons water
- 150 milliliters milk
- 200 milliliters cream
- 2 eggs
- 0.5 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 packet saffron
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 200 grams salmon with no skin
- 8 flowersprouts
- 0.5 leeks
- 1 handful parsley
- 1 pinch salt
- Mix the butter with the flour; rub with your hands so that crumbs arise. Then add the remaining ingredients and press into dough. Put the dough in the refrigerator.
- Whisk the eggs and mix everything together up to the nutmeg. Put the bowl aside.
- Now go to the vegetables and the salmon. Cut the kale and leeks into strips. Equips the flowersprouts the lower hard end away in her. Cherry tomatoes you can, depending on the size halve, quarter or leave altogether. Cut the salmon into small pieces and then give all the ingredients in the wok to parboil them.
- Once the vegetables begin to fall together, you can remove them from the heat. Now roll out the dough to the pan. Spread the filling on the dough and add the egg-mixture to it.
- The quiche is now about 30 minutes in the preheated oven to 200° C.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff