If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh salad with sour and sweet flavors with goat cheese —Karla Isabel Colín González
- 4 cups Lettuce sucre
- 2 cups Spinach (uncooked-fresh)
- 3 tablespoons spearmint (fresh)
- 3 ounces cranberries dried
- 200 grams strawberry (fresh in slices)
- 200 grams pineapple (fresh)
- 250 grams goat cheese
- 3 ounces pecans
- 150 grams Panela cheese or fresh cow milk cheese
- 2 ounces olive oil extra virgen
- 2 ounces lemon juice
- 3 dashes salt and pepper
- Clean all green leaves, dry and cut in pieces, then mix together.
- Cut all fruits and mix together with green leaves, put over pecans and cranberries.
- Mix lemon juice with salt, and pepper, when you felt the flavor is ok, mix with olive oil for make a "Limonetta.Mix everything with the dressing.
- Cut the goat cheese and Panela cheese and put in over the salad.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff