If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious and healthy, packed with "Greens"
Goes great with a light green salad —Cat
ounces smoked salmon, torn or chopped into bite sized chunks
asparagus spears, washed, chopped into about 1 inch pieces
leek, white part chopped and rinsed
tablespoon milk (or almond milk)
prepared pie crust (not baked)
fresh cracked pepper
- Lightly whip eggs and splash of milk in a bowl
- Add some cracked pepper to eggs
- Evenly place the asparagus pieces and leeks in the pie crust
- Pour egg mixture into pie crust over asparagus and leeks
- Evenly drop in smoked salmon chunks
- Finish with a few more cracks of pepper
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, you may have to alter time depending on the crust you use
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff