If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple berry crumble with whole grains and no refined sugar. —AllyRinger
- 5 cups berries, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour the berries evenly into a 9-inch pie dish.
- Stir together all the crumble ingredients and layer on top of the berries.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until crumble has browned and fruit is bubbly.