If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This spin on a Pimm's Cup comes from Ramona in Brooklyn. —Ali Slagle
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce Pimm's No. 1
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce Velvet Falernum
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 5 to 7 cucumber slices, plus more for garnish
- Ginger ale
- Combine the first six ingredients in a shaker. Add ice and shake until chilled.
- Pour into a glass or Mason jar (no straining). Top with ginger ale.
- Garnish with cucumber.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!