If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This no-bake cake recipe from my dear friend is everything I want in a cake: creamy, soft, fruity, and so easy to make —All that's Jas
- 1 box (14.4 oz.) honey graham crackers
- 1 large carton Cool Whip, defrosted in the refrigerator
- 1 package (8 oz.) strawberry cream cheese
- 1 cup black coffee, lukewarm
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries, plus more for garnishing (optional)
- Make a cup of your favorite coffee and let it cool. Meanwhile, beat the cheese and cool whip together until combined. Fold in chopped strawberries, if using.
- Pour coffee into a shallow dish, just big enough to hold a graham cracker. Dip Graham cracker, one at a time, quickly into coffee and place it dipped-side down on a serving dish, creating a layer. I used a rectangular tart pan with removable bottom but anything like a rectangular platter or a square pan would work great. The shape of the cake is up to you.
- Spread a layer of the cream cheese mixture, slightly thicker than the thickness of the cracker, over the crackers. Stack another layer of coffee-dipped crackers and Spread with the cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers until you run out of Graham crackers.
- You should have enough filling to frost the entire cake. Decorate and garnish the cake as you wish. Chill the cake in the refrigerator overnight. It will soften the crackers and make it easy to cut. Other cream cheese flavors or just plain can be used as well.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts