If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was one of those salads that just sort of composed itself when I was looking for a fruit salad to complete a brunch menu. I based it on what I had on hand, and it became one of my favorites -- unfortunately, since fresh fig season is pretty short around here, there's a limited period of time when I can have it. But oh, it's wonderful. —Kayb
- 1 pound fresh figs
- 1 cup white grapes
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1 cup muscadines
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Halve or quarter the figs, and broil lightly; set aside to cool.
- Halve the grapes and muscadines; seed the muscadines (and the grapes, if not seedless).
- Put grapes in a large bowl with cooled figs. Whisk together honey, mustard, olive oil and vinegar and pour over; toss gently.. Top with grated Parmigiano.